Thursday, June 9, 2011

{Screencast} Organizing the Move with Springpad


This week's Foreign Service Blog round-up's topic is {the dreaded} paperwork of moving. I am beginning to think a military move is worse because they seems to think it is fun to make military members play "guess the rule" when it comes to move protocol. However, I am keeping things straight and my list-making under wraps using Springpad. I decided to get all tech-y and make a screencast to show you how I am using Springpad to keep on top of my paperwork...enjoy!

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great, Heather! Thanks for being brave by doing a screencast, and for sharing this great tool!

Becky said...

That is awesome! Thank you so much for doing this Heather!

Becky said...

I just think this is so cool!

You have been included in the Weekly State Department Blog Round Up here:
http://smallbitsfs.blogspot.com/2011/06/round-up.html

If you'd prefer not to be included please let me know.

katinfromspringpad said...

Awesome video! We'd love to feature you & the way you're using Springpad on the Springpad blog! Send me a note - katin@springpartners.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for that, I have been using Springpad for a while and struggling to find an actual practical use, This illustrated a few good examples of what it can be used for. Thanks for the effort
Mikey

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
Thanks so much for the useful tips. I am also a military wife (newbie) and have lots to learn. We live in the Philippines and moving soon. This will help me a lot!. I hope you will like your stay Guyana.
Pezerella

Post a Comment