Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello, August.

Have you ever waited for something so long that when you were finally on the brink of it, you got scared? Just like those first impending pained of labor, my heart is gripped with the ebb and flow of fear and anticipation.

August is finally here. We move this month.

The beginning of fall has always been my favorite time of year. New changes come with the seasons turning cooler and school starting. And while the weather won't be turning cold for us, other changes will also come. My little man turns 4. He starts Pre-kindergarden. I anticipate going back to work full time. There will be no corner coffee stores, grocery stores or clothing stores.

And I am beyond excited.

Because this next month will be even more of a whirlwind than the last two months have been, I will {loosely} be participating in Susannah Conway's August Break by posting short, photo-based posts throughout the month of August. {will you join me?}

So, hello, August 2011. You are bound to be exciting.

3 comments:

Janna said...

Happy Birthday Month to your sweet baby! And Happy Moving Month to all of you! :)

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness! Already moving time?! Happy Birthday to your little guy! 4 is a fun age. :)

Heather Dray said...

Anticipation is just part of the fun! Enjoy, and happy four to your little guy. I swear, next thing you know, he'll be eight...just like mine is. And I swear he was just a wee babe just a moment ago...

Post a Comment