Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy {11th} Anniversary to us.



                                                                                            Source: etsy.com via Heather on Pinterest

11 years ago, I married the person who would become my best friend, my biggest cheerleader and the love of my life. We were crazy young and have been dating for all of about five minutes...I am sure people thought we were crazy (or, lets be real, most people thought we were pregnant) but we have successfully maneuvered each difficult pothole and roadblock along our journey. Now, as we are on the brink of another adventure, I am comforted in knowing that we are in it together

Homecoming 2001

Living the dream...Happy 11th Anniversary...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Heather (and hubby!) I love love stories! You sure have the right attitude towards this lifestyle - you gotta have the best partner/friend around in order to survive different posts.... Kuddos! Happy for you guys (and today is also my favorite FSO's birthday - the one who also became the hubby and my partner for life)...

Janna said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics in this post - beautiful!

Jordan said...

Happy Anniversary!! I have that print hanging in my living room. My boyfriend and I met in a video game, took turns flying back and forth to visit each other, I moved to Utah to be with him where he had been living because he had been working on Hill AFB and now we live on the border of Oregon and Idaho because Utah is pretty much the most awful place I've ever been (that is solely my opinion) but I believe that for me, "home" isn't a place, but a person. I love the different variations of that print, the one with the camp trailer is so cute. Anyway, congrats on 11 years together, have fun on your new adventure, I can't wait to read all about it!

Post a Comment