Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Through their eyes...

When your children look at something, really look at something, as parents, we tend to turn our eye in that direction. But often our child's point of interest is something normal to us, something we have seen a million times before. I have been coming to Disney for almost all of my life and while I love it (well, I love it when we don't come in July. Never again, Disney World in July...), certain things have lost their magic. My adult eyes don't see what my son sees. At his age, he views it all with the innocence and newness that childhood brings.

With the new changes and experiences on the way, I can only pray that I see things with such newness and innocence...

1 comment:

Heather Dray said...

The last pic made my eyes a wee little bit misty. Kids remind us so much of the way things really should be. Beautiful.

Post a Comment